The Pact Worlds are the beating heart of the Starfinder campaign setting, a solar system full of citizens both familiar and bizarre. From the cosmopolitan corridors of Absalom Station to the carnivorous jungles of Castrovel or the floating cloud-cities of the gas giant Bretheda, this hardcover rulebook is your guide to Starfinder’s core worlds and civilizations, and the perfect place to launch any adventure.
Inside, you’ll find:
- In-depth gazetteers of the system’s 14 major worlds, from high-tech Verces and the draconic empires of Triaxus to the necromantic wastleands of Eox or magical bubble cities floating on the surface of the sun. Each gazetteer features a detailed world map, residents and cultures, settlements and adventure locations, a unique theme to customize characters from that world, and more.
- New playable alien races, from undead Eoxians to Castrovellian plant-people.
- New starships, from the living vessels of the Xenowardens to sinister Hellknight dreadnoughts.
- A codex of themed NPC stat blocks to help Game Masters create vivid encounters.
- New archetypes for every class, including the Star Knight, Skyfire Centurion, and Divine Champion.
- Tons of new weapons, armors, spells, feats, magic items, technological gadgets, and more to help outfit your adventurers.
- Starfinder is Paizo’s second major roleplaying game, following up the phenomenal success of the game-changing Pathfinder RPG. This comprehensive hardcover rulebook is necessary to play, making it a must-purchase volume for all Starfinder players!
- Rules developed as an extension of the popular Pathfinder RPG. If you know how to play Pathfinder, you already understand most of the core concepts of Starfinder.
- Extensive organized play support planned throughout 2018 and beyond.
- Starfinder is the primary marketing focus for Paizo throughout 2017 and 2018, with ad campaigns, convention events, and more aimed at communicating line details to roleplayers worldwide.