Return to a classic Pathfinder Adventure Path with Curse of the Crimson Throne, one of Paizo’s most popular campaigns! The city of Korvosa is in chaos, and her new queen may well be the source—can a ragtag group of heroes stand before the might of one of Golarion’s most notorious villains? This immense book collects the six classic Curse of the Crimson Throne adventures, and has everything you need to run an entire, full-length campaign covering months and months of play!
The Curse of the Crimson Throne hardcover includes:
- Updates the classic Adventure Path to the Pathfinder RPG rules for the first time!
- Explore expanded adventures, including a brand new mission written by Paizo’s Creative Director, James Jacobs, that sends the heroes into a perilous dungeon run by the queen’s infamous Gray Maidens!
- Features dozens of evocative new illustrations of classic characters!
- New and updated rules for monsters, magic items, and character options
- One of Pathfinder’s most famous and popular early Adventure Paths returns in this new revised hardcover edition, by customer and retailer demand!
- Paizo’s previous hardcover Adventure Path compilation, the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, is Paizo’s best-selling adventure product of all time.
- Original Curse of the Crimson Throne volumes are mostly out of print, and command ridiculous prices on the secondary market.
- The Pathfinder RPG has been a leading tabletop brand since its launch in 2008. More than 100,000 gamers play in active Pathfinder RPG campaigns. Pathfinder’s monthly Adventure Path product enjoys more than 10,000 readers, making it the best-selling monthly print RPG product on the market.